Wednesday, January 30, 2013

My worst Enemy!!

Welcome back~

So as I had mentioned yesterday I am on a mission to make 2013 all about the New Me!!!!!
I know that sounds so typical of people right... New me Usually means a new Diet, a new attitude and possibly even a new out look on life , especially after a rough year in the past possibly even a year of things that just never seemed to go right.

Well 2012 was Not A horrible year for me nor was there year before!! Actually come to think of it many of my years have been average with a Few exciting things to throw into the Mix to Help me Remember That Year.  For instance This past year I had the chance to swim with Dolphins, Meet my newest Nephew Lucas, meet some awesome and wonderful new people as well as witness some good friends marry there Best Friends. Great year right?? So why change you ask?? Well the New me is Ready to face my Worst and Ultimate Fear and Enemy!!!!

MYSELF!!!!!


Since as Far back as I have Remembered I have always been the Hardest on myself and been the main Reason that I have ben faced with so many insecurities. I have Always compared myself to the People around me, Have always Judged myself when others weren't and Always managed to put myself down. 

 There were only a few times in life that I actually felt like I "FIT" in and the truth was that I never did, cause I was never being Honest with myself and never being True to who I was! And that my Friends is why Weight and self image has always been A Huge Struggle for me!!!

So 2013 Is about not "Fitting in" But "Sticking out" and making a difference, starting with me!!!! 
No more I CANT, its all about saying I CAN~ and this Year I WILL make a Difference!!!

~ Matthew 5;16  Let your Light SHINE before men in such a way that they may see your Good works and Glorify your Father who is In Heaven!!

 Let my Light shine this year and Face ALL my Fears as I call upon HIM!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Best Post Ever! You can do it! Be different be who God wants you to be! who cares about fitting in or being apart of a certain crowd when your God's Child!

    ReplyDelete